WHY JOIN the Surviving Spouse Group? Are YOU Prepared for the FUTURE?
1. Meet other Military wives/husbands, enjoy a fun afternoon having lunch, taking trips within the Columbus area, learn about survivorship, and benefits for the future.
2. Do you know your first call when your spouse leaves this world? Do you know where he/she keeps his/her records? Do you have a copy of MOAA’s Personal Affairs Workbook and is it completed? Does your spouse have you fully prepared and have both of you sat down and discussed this subject?
3. This is what our local chapter can do for you. We are here to provide you with the correct information. That’s why our motto is “Always there, always caring”.
4. We will help you through a difficult time, show you where to obtain certain information, and thereafter, know you are making the right decisions. Your loved one will be relieved that you’re in good hands.
5. Fees for spouses and widows/widowers are $7.00 so make sure you fill out the membership form and send it in as soon as possible.
Need More Information? Contact the appropriate person below
by calling or clicking on their name.
Dorothy Williams Personal Affairs Officer (614) 423-7016