Fellow veterans and military supporters,
BECOME A COTA BUS OPERATOR!
WOW! The Central Ohio Transit Authority (COTA) provided 19.3 million passenger rides in 2014 and is growing. Because of this continuous growth, COTA is seeking high potential applicants for the Bus Operator position. This is an excellent career opportunity providing essential transportation services in central Ohio. COTA is committed to excellence and provides a work environment in which employees are highly valued and committed to providing the best in customer service. If you share this commitment, then come join our team!
COTA is currently seeking bus operators to begin our top rated, eight-week paid driver training. Pay after training starts at $16.74 per hour. Per our current labor agreement, our top pay after 7 years is $26.78/hour or $55,702/year.
Qualifications:The qualifications to become a bus operator are:
· Must be 21 or older.
· Must possess a valid Ohio driver’s license with the ability to acquire a commercial driver’s license (CDL) temporary permit.
· Must have reliable transportation.
· Must possess high school diploma or GED.
· Must be able to show a steady work history and one to three years’ experience working with the public such as customer service, sales, retail, etc.
· 8-Week Hands-on paid training
· Top Pay. COTA is one of the top paying transit authorities in the U.S.
· Outstanding benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability
· OPERS (Ohio Public Employees Retirement System)
· Paid vacation and sick days
· Uniforms Provided
· Promotion opportunities.
Apply at: www.cota.com/jobs
I currently have openings for Maintenance Technician. If you have anyone who might fit the qualifications, please have them send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person. Our address is 3838 Indianola Ave. Columbus, OH 43214 We are available M-F from 8-3 pm.
The T. Marzetti Company, a nationally recognized food manufacturer, is seeking candidates for Maintenance Technician at its manufacturing facility located on the North side of Columbus, OH. The opening is on 2nd shift (approx. 3:30pm – 12:00 am). The position is in a fast paced union environment. Some weekend work is required.
As Maintenance Technician, you will provide maintenance and repair of the plant’s machinery, grounds, buildings and equipment.
Provides for the maintenance of the plant’s machinery, grounds, buildings and equipment and assists with the repairs of same.
Essential Functions/Primary Responsibilities:
· Completes all daily paper work and walk-through items.
· Operates lift trucks as needed.
· Provides maintenance support required to sustain continuous operation of packaging, processing, filling, and warehouse equipment.
· Maintain operation of backflow preventers pumps.
· Properly sets up all production lines.
· Properly converts the production lines to the various sizes (changeovers) as needed.
· Lubricates all machinery with the correct lubricants.
· Changes drive belts, timing belts and other parts on all machinery.
· Read and interpret documents such as mechanical, electrical and hydraulic prints or schematics, safety rules and maintenance instructions.
· Identify problems before they result in a hazard or downtime situation.
· Troubleshoot complex, high-speed filling and packaging machines; making machine adjustments; timing mechanical systems for proper operation; troubleshooting utility systems’ issues.
· Operates equipment to machine and/or weld parts for replacement or repair of worn parts.
· Changes filters and oils in plant equipment; changes packing and gaskets in all pumps.
· Identifies and replaces bearings and seals as required.
· Starts up boiler, air compressors, dryers and associated equipment. Monitors gauges and indicators and logs information as required.
· May be required to go to different shifts for training or to give training.
· Maintains company standards for cleanliness, safety and productivity in the plant area.
· Changes out and cleans/inspects all of the HVAC units in the plant.
· Ensures compliance to quality, food safety, 5S, OSHA and HACCP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer, and government standards.
· Work well with little supervision.
· This position’s regular attendance must meet or exceed expected attendance guidelines.
Works in a manufacturing environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, read, sit, stand, walk, climb, crouch, lift, reach, grasp and bend while moving about the facility. Must be able to move 75 pounds a distance of 25 feet or more at various frequencies and or intervals. Must be able to stand for an 8 – 10 hour shift (sometimes longer) with regular breaks while performing repetitive tasks. May be required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The employee may be exposed to non-ambient temperatures, odors, dust, oil, slippery floors, moving parts/equipment. The noise level is loud in the plant. Ear protection, eye/face protection, hair/beard nets, steel-toed/slip-resistant shoes, and gloves are required as necessary in accordance with company GMP and safety standards.
T. Marzetti Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer
· High school diploma or GED certificate required; 2-year degree from technical school preferred.
· Must be able to successfully pass an oral/written test to demonstrate required knowledge/abilities required of the position.
· 1-3 years prior maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
· Basic mechanical aptitude, basic math skills and ability to use basic gauges and measuring tools and ability to read blueprints and schematics.
Looks like I will have some production positions opening up soon. Most likely line take off but possible some operator positions too.
Here are the requirements for Line take off.
v Places empty pallets at end of filling lines.
v Removes full sealed cases from conveyor lines and stacks according to designated pattern on pallet.
v Notifies foreman when pallet is full for take-away.
v Records number of cases on pallet.
v Must clean area when required.
v Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs.
v Performs other duties necessary to make the line operate efficiently.
If you know of anyone interested they can apply in person at 3838 Indianola Ave. Columbus OH, 43219 or email their resume to email@example.com
Chelsi Whitney, SPHR
HR Manager – Indianola
Office Phone: (614) 827-2959
Cell Phone: (614) 565-5814
Fax: (614) 261-3248
T. Marzetti Company
3838 Indianola Ave.
Columbus, OH 43214